BSc Computer Science
Interested in smart systems and the interactions between smart people needed to create them
- I’m deeply interested in classical and modern AI methods, and systems behaving intelligently in general.
- Robotics @ incubedIT & university, game ideas to explore AI techniques
Agile Software Development
- Getting to be a part of adopting and figuring out Agile at incubedIT and seeing it at scale at Dynatrace,
- both general Agile principles and the practices of creating software that allows for being agile fascinate me.
- Sharing knowledge has been a common theme from my civilian service, through my studies to my work and personal projects.
- Mentoring, Tech Articles, RoboCup Junior Referee
Team Lead Dynatrace
- Leading a growing development team focused on microservice platform and core services.
- Additionally focused on Agile development practices and company culture across teams.
(Senior) Software Engineer Dynatrace
- Java software development in Dynatrace’s new Digital Business Lab in Graz.
Software Engineer Robotics incubedIT
- Java and C++ software development and design in an Agile team.
- Work on both fleet-management logic and robot control logic frameworks and software.
- Focusing on Software Architecture from late 2018-2019.
iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture
- Foundation Level
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & unfinished Master’s TU Graz
- Notable subjects: C/C++ and Java Programming, Design and Development of
- Large Systems, OO Design, AI, Robotics.
- Master’s interrupted to focus on Software Architecture in practice at incubedIT.
- Agile practices, Communication
- Software Architecture, Clean Code
- Java, Python, Go, C++
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Gradle, Maven
- Jenkins, Gitlab (CI)
- German (native)
- English (profcient)
- French (basics)